expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 29 December 2022

4D3N Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Day 1

Prologue


I didn't manage this blog properly and the viewers plunged down to as good as zero.   It's so outdated I know, but I really like to record it this way.  While nobody may glance, there's always me looking back...

I had been battling with high blood pressure for the past month, it finally gotten better when I managed to force myself to sleep early.  The most difficult person to manage is actually myself.

After my Europe trip, I quickly booked air-tix to Japan.  After which I needed to roughly outline the itinerary in order to book accommodations for 26 days, took me more than a week to get it all done to secure the trip while running the washing machine and dryer at the same time. The hotels were so fully booked I tell you... the whole world is going for Sakura season... seriously...

The Europe photos downloaded into my laptop from ScanDisk were mixed up, putting them into the correct dates was so time consuming but I have to get it done no matter what.   Now getting my this KL trip done to shrink the snowball a bit, haiz...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Mode of travel:  Coach from WTS, price forgotten
Accommodation: Capri by Fraser, Bukit Bintang 3 nights MYR918 (highly recommended)
Klook: Colmar Bukit Tinggi and Japanese Village Tour S$126
Klook: Sky Mirror and Bukit Melawati Monkey Hill Tour S$127.98
Duration: 4D3N 29/04 ~ 02/05/2022

This trip was initiated by old man soon after I came back from Abu Dhabi.  I took it as a good chance to patch things up a bit, even so, everything was done by me, again.

So here we go!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Date: 29/04/2022 (Fri)


I would prefer a short flight than a long coach ride but it cost up to $400 for return, totally absurd.  I was looking for luxurious coach but I think all ceased operation thanks to Covid.  Ended up WTS Travel taking advantage of the boarding at Tampines Hub which was 15mins walk from home. 

It was actually better than expected with a recline good enough for me to sleep.

Thankful that the traffic was smooth, I probably wouldn't risk it again though.

This beautiful border that keeps 2 worlds apart...

No jams at the gantry as well...  Yong Peng rest point had nothing to eat, good thing that the massive washroom were functioning.  It's forever wet though, I was so afraid that I might slipped and fall.

The coach only stopped at a few points, Sunway Lagoon, Berjaya Times Square and Capri by Fraser.  We chose the last and it was a good choice.

This hotel actually quite "suay", MCO started when it just commenced, so it was "dead" for 2 years and we were literally the first batch of overseas tourists.

New and fresh, and quite Hermes at the lift lobby.

Yeah!

Reception counter was sky high at 40th floor.

The reception area was gorgeous with high ceiling glass panels, I kinda worried for the maintenace though lolxx...

Moving on to our room, even small details were cute.

Room tour video.

Studio Executive Twin, 36sqm.
Cute wall art, fresh beddings.

The couch was cute.

Life saving ironing board.

They even had small knife and scissors.

Rain shower heehee....

We explored around the hotel, found self-service laundry room.

At the other side was a rest and play area.


After a quick hotel tour we headed out.

We ended up in Sungei Wang Plaza.

A lot of shops were closed, the whole mall looked very dated.  This nail salon was run by a PCR.

Not fantastic but the job was done around RM40.

Ooooo..... E-cigarettes..

We walked into this area selling lots of pre-love branded clothes.

After spending a couple of hours in the mall, we headed back to freshen up for a dinner with local friends.

Instagrammer's fav "looking out from hotel's window" pose.

Didn't look that fat in this dark blue dress.

Waiting at the lobby, traffic was very bad outside.

Shameless self-admiring...

Hallaway Foodhall Rooftop13
Wisma Trax, Level 13, No.1, Jalan Lima, Chan Sow Lin, 55200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
10mins ride became 30mins due to traffic.


View from the rooftop.



We ate a lot, took pics of some food.

Probably not the best, which rooftop bar would you recommend?



No comments:

Post a Comment