10/11/2025
Need to reach the airport by 6am, booked a transfer from Trip.
Purposely chose a bigger car at S$30 for the comfort.
Walked around.
Bright and shiny, JiangBei Airport.坐飞机不一定就是有钱 (包括我在内). People who are flying may not rich (me inclusive). As we were in Mcdonald's we saw a (most likely) China lady in her mid 30s, she walked around from table to table. Initially we were not bothered until we saw her eating left overs and she looked very hungry.
After Mcdonald's we ate dumplings. I decided to scope a few in a separate bowl and pass it to her. She was smiling and kept nodding her head and ate very quickly. I wonder what's her story and what difficulties she might have...
I took a video of 3 ground crews waving our planes good-bye. Waaaaa... that moment I felt so sad to leave. To think that I could had spend a few more days if not for the horrible job (which I left).
Food was average.Here's part of what we bought:
Fridge magnets, cheap and good (and big).
Mixue drinking glass, it was a S$0.50 or so.
Absolutely crazy I know, spend about S$60 for 2 big bags tibits, instant beverage and a few thermal flasks (very good quality).
Took me so long to complete Chongqing posts due to slogging like a cow at AsterPit previously.
Next will be a single post on 3D2N Batam in Aug; follow by
15D14N Chengdu China in Oct;
7D6N Nagoya and Hakone Japan in Dec.
Sep is quiet for me, I hope to lose some weight and rest as much as possible, cos Oct is needs a lot of stamina for concert and Chengdu. What are you guys doing?

No comments:
Post a Comment