expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 10 January 2023

4D3N Kuala Lumpur, Day 4

 Date: 02/05/2022 (Mon)


I stopped updating for a few days cos my elder, Darren finalized that he wasn't going to Melbourne after all.  Initially he wanted just 2 weeks in Japan, he changed his mind and decided to stick with us all the way for 26 days.  I had to book flights, buy travel insurance and squeeze him into the accommodations which turned out to be a nightmare for me lolxx...  Anyway, all (almost) straighten out...

I failed to persuade old man to come along for a week or so, I feel horrible to leave him alone.  He is those kind with typical old mind set that if he takes leave too often he will get sack that kind, even though he had more than sufficient leaves with the company.  I had even calculated out for him that he just need to take 6 days with Good Friday and weekends along the way, but he was just too stubborn.  So he will be staying at home alone for almost one good month, but  I   we tried our best already...

Bad mouth him so much, here's the old man eating hotel's breakfast.

They really got a good spread.

I took away 2 mini croissants and muffins in their disposable gloves.   In case we stuck in the traffic on our back to Singapore, we wouldn't be too miserable with dinner.

Going for a dip.


Their mini infinity pool.  I wanted to stay a little longer, I don't know what's wrong with him, he was just in a hurry to leave.

Last 2 pics before checking out this beautiful vibrant hotel.

Spending our last few hours at Berjaya Times Square

The mall was very quiet with a few hipster shops.

There was a indoor roller coaster with occasional screams from the riders.

It was just too quiet.

We found A&W.  Malaysians must be wondering why in Singapore it's always long queue.

We almost had the place all to ourselves.


We shared a root beer float and waffles with ice cream cendol, yummy.

The bus was late, then it went to pick up a few Indian passengers who were 20mins late.

Scenery was nice at some parts.

The driver had no intention to stop before Yong Peng, had to request for a stop cos my bladder was bursting.  I forgotten where this was, I was about to die in the queue.  When I looked to the left there were some temporary WC cabins, chiong for life....

After pee bought this from a small stall at the pee stop.  The stall owner was smiling from left to right with the sudden gush of crowd, HUAT arh!

Had some sweet soup in Yong Peng, it was ok only.  Most stalls were closed, hungry travellers had to force themselves with horrible rice/noodles.  Luckily we had mini croissants and muffins from the hotel.

Finally back to Singapore with 3hrs delay.  Almost nothing at 11pm Tampines Hub.  We had noodles and it's not nice lolxx...

While I was eating noodles, received msg from my baby sis.

I cried in public, she must be crying alone at home.  I never know she will miss us if she didn't say so...

We filled our stomachs anyway, he took my luggage, and I followed him home lolxx..

Overall it was a nice trip but I won't be visiting Malaysia (excluding JB) any time soon.  Need to save up for bigger trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment