Besides taking Nature's Glory Plum Balls, I have other ways of making my daily diet better despite of eating out most of the time. Being busy
and lazy, I have 3 health food that can be added into daily drinks and meals, effortlessly.
1) Nature's Glory Organic Chia Seeds
Nature's Glory Organic Chia Seeds S$13.80 (250g)
Chia plant (Salvia hispanica) belongs to the mint family of Lamiaceae and is native to some parts of Mexico and Guatemala.
It's very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, calcium, iron, protein, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, vitamin B, C, E, good source of antioxidants and a variety of amino acids. Chia seeds contain no gluten and trace levels of sodium.
The above mentioned properties helps in:
- high blood pressure
- cardiovascular health
- improve digestion
- stabilize blood sugar leve
- anti-inflammatory beneficial for arthritis
- boost metabolism
- good for weight loss and weight maintenance
- improving the function of the brain
Lazy Way to consume:
Add into plain water.
It can also be sprinkled onto all drinks/juices, salads and any dishes, literally, like sprinkling sesame seeds.
Soaked with syrup for topping onto puddings.
2) Nature's Glory Organic Bioactive Manuka Honey
Nature's Glory Organic Bioactive Manuka Honey is harvested in the South Island of NZ protected by the Department of Conservation, with clean air and pests free. Bees are not fed with sugar or antibiotics: organically certified by Agriquality NZ (IFOAM Accredited) - no pesticides or additives used. No heat pasteurisation or irradiation used. Lightly filtered into a high quality-premium nutrient rich honey. The high anti-bacterial activity in Manuka honey termed as "Total Activity" has been attributed not only to the presence of hydrogen peroxide, but also to non-peroxide components, which is stable and are not affected by environment factors unlike most honeys.
Manuka Honey is good for
- healing wounds
- ulcers of the skin
- cold sores
- sore throats
- gum diseases
- eye infections
- stomach health
Honey Grilled Wings
I have no time for complicating stuffs, so my grilled wings are simply marinated with:
Manuku Honey + salt & pepper + soya sauce + sesame oil
3) Nature's Glory Premium Whole Leaf Aloe Vera
- helps in the gastro-intestinal functions
- improves intestinal disorders (colitis, constipation, indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome, piles etc..)
- heal skin burns, cuts, eczema
- mouth ulcers
- athletes’ foot and other fungal / parasitic infections
- sooth the pain due to inflammation
- to lower the glucose level
- stimulate immune system
- moisturize and rejuvenate the skin
- improve kidney, liver and gallbladder functions
- blood and lymphatic circulations
Drink from a spoon directly or mix with water/juices (1 : 3 ratio)
Steamed Pear with Honey & Aloe Vera
This is tasty and way healthier than any canned drinks!
The above Organic Health Food are available at Nature’s Glory retail outlet
and online www.natures-glory.com
315 Outram Road #01-09, Tan Boon Liat Building, Singapore 169074
Facebook and IG: @naturesglorysg