expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 2 May 2024

15D12N Turkiye/Abu Dhabi - Day 13

06/01/2024


It's t-shirt weather!

Old man and baby sis went out for breakfast while I slept in.  Old man finally gathered his guts to drive outside Singapore, thankful for my sis who gave him a boost.  He is a very skilful and confident driver but turned into a wimp the moment he step out of Singapore.  I have no idea what's bothering or hindering him for the longest time, but finally he gotten over it.  And should be able to drive in Mauritius (I hope).

Had bread from Etihad, made Singapore style soft boiled eggs and Vietnam coffee for myself.

This was my sis's apartment with sea view.

Desert tour with Desert Safari, City Sightseeing Tour in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, RAK (extremetours.ae)   I had forgotten how much we paid but they have different packages with different pricing, depending on what you like.

He came to pick us up around 2pm and we reached the desert around 3pm.
We had them a few times, particularly requested for the same guide cos he was the BEST PHOTOGRAPHER ever!  We requested for gentle and less dune bashing lolxx...

Then spend some time with the camels.
They were like giant doggies, very gentle, enjoyed attention, loved to be pet.
Black abaya and cap bought from Turkiye was very photogenic!
The guide took these photos with handphone.  He was a genius who could use just a handphone to produce photos as if they were taken with big cameras.
Incredible moments captured by him.
My sis had this cute shot.
We had couple shots too.
Drink sand!
Throw bottle with amazing sunset.
You cannot imagine how happy I am when looking at these photos, even up till now...
After sunset was dinner.  Choose to sit in a tent, needed back rest.
Lots of activities like henna painting on hands, photo with falcon, costume photo taking etc.  I sat like a rock lolxx...
I changed to something more comfortable.

Seatings around the stage.
Was too lazy to walk to the buffet section, ate whatever was taken for me.  Food was better than previously, all tasty although looked kinda messy, old man kiap food was like this de.

Belly dance.

Beautiful night with stars.
Took a few puffs of shisha under the stars (included in the package)
Why did I look like a seal?

Next day visited Sea World before flying back.  I really wished I could stay a few more days, my sis wasn't convinced that I could take care of myself, not sure what had I done...


No comments:

Post a Comment