expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 27 June 2023

Japan Day 16 - Odaiba

 02/04/2023
Odaiba

Breakfast in hotel.

TeamLab Planets tickets were sold out till our last day in Japan at Klook.  We came to the door to try and purchase a physical ticket but failed.  Sad enough to miss Himeiji Castle and Mt Fuji, now TeamLab, haiz...

Heading back to Diver City, found red leaves, so could pretend it's Autumn.

Sea view from Shin Toyosu Station.

5mins train ride, we were back to familiar Diver City.
Last few pics with tulips, no more chance for the rest of 2023.
Love this shirt dress from Uniqlo very much, I think I am bringing it along to Da Nang in July.
Unicorn Gundam

Gundam store.

We bought shoes and a Nike sling bag.

Very cute Doraemon store.
Likely I wasn't too crazy over them else my pocket would bleed.

Pic of Central Square in front of Diver City.  Sakura + tulips, it was so pretty, so worth paying extra to be here in Spring.

Flame Freedom Sculpture.
When I am too old and weak to travel, I will spend my days reading my own blog, looking at all these beautiful photos filled with so much fond memories.
It was very windy, felt colder than 15 degrees and I had removed my shirt dress and left it with my sons lolxx...
This is Fuji TV Building.

Snailed walked took about 5 to 7 mins to reach the mini Statue of Liberty.
Another angle with Rainbow Bridge.  Wonderful skyline, didn't want to leave until my sons called me.
Didn't have time to get to the beach area.
Nevertheless the scenery was very unforgettable.
Another view of Fuji TV Building.
Looked no further, dinner at Diver City Food Hall cos I needed to go back to the Indian stall lolxx...

Darren had curry pork chop 968yen.

1298yen Naan set.
So freaking good.  I saw someone online had fantastic Indian food in Tokyo too.
So other than Japanese and western food, you would probably be surprised how good Indian food could be.... in Japan, couldn't believe it.

There's a candy floss ice-cream in the food hall.

Lemon cotton candy + sea salt ice-cream cone for 715 yen.
YUMMY!

I bought this underwear mug for a friend.  I dropped it at home and broke the handle T__T.

After dinner was dark, Fuji TV Buidling at night.
Rainbow Bridge with night lights.

The next day we moved out of Odaiba, to Ueno, still in Tokyo.
Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment