expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday 15 December 2012

PREVAGE by Elizabeth Arden

*Sponsored review


I was invited for Elizabeth Arden's private launch event on their New PREVAGE Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum.   ANTI-AGING was the key-word that attracts me, it's priority in my skincare regime!  The event was held on the 23 Nov 2012 and I just made it in time back from my short vacation.

It was a rainy evening when I reached Ardent's Cafe & Bar.

I felt so privileged to be part of Elizabeth Arden Private Event!
(cos' I would get to try a product before it's available in the market, waahaahaa....)

Was asked to chose an orange accessory.
Orange was the theme color of the nite!

So I gotten myself a fluffy orange hairband wooooohoooo.......


Generous spread of finger food, appreciate Elizabeth Arden's thoughtfulness.

Dr Kelvin Goh of Skin Technologies was present to give talk on aging caused by the environment threats and how Idebenone, the key ingredient in PREVAGE Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum SHIELDS, REPAIR and PROTECT our skin from these harmful environmental threats.


All these while, I was very very, extremely 怕老 (fear aging).
Luckily this old age pic of me was created by a wicked application,
thanks to lovely folks of Elizabeth Arden ^.^ heehee.....


After "enlightment" from Dr Kelvin Goh, I realised that I had "blindly" 怕老 without knowing the causes and factors, lolxxxx.......

Aging is caused by -
20% - natural human body changes as we grow older, for this case, we can't defy or go against nature.
80% - environment threats such as sun exposure, smoke, pollution, free radicals etc.

In another words, the above mentioned 80% is the main culprit to wrinkles, pigmentation, dullness, surface roughness, skin sagging and pre-matured aging!! 

So what can we do?!?
Hide away from the sun, creeps out only at night like a vampire?
Wear super big sunglasses and a full face mask, as if you are all ready to rob a bank?
Keep looking at the mirror and whine?
Totally give up and let the wrinkles crawl up?
No!!!!!!

Use a correct powerful product -
New PREVAGE Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum
Remembered I had mentioned about Idebenone being the key ingredient of PREVAGE Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum?

Idebenone is used to preserve transplant organs!
Now you know what I mean by POWERFUL!

Blends with AFC (n-acetyl-s-farnsylcysteine),  PREVAGE Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum becomes a INVINCIBLE POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT to rescue our skin!!

Immediate Benefits -
* Neutralize and protect against free radical damage
* Soothe skin and reduce look of redness
* Soften appearance of fine lines and improve radiance
* Improve the look of skin's firmness

With Continued Use -
* Evens skin tone and support skin's own natural collagen to FURTHER REDUCE fine lines and wrinkles
* Soothes and calms skin from cellular inflammation
* Skin begin to appear more luminous and radiant!!


PREVAGE® Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum is housed in a unique cylindrical dispenser that features a fill-level window for product visibility.  A calibrated dropper allows for precision dispensing and an inner-wiper system ensures a pristine application.

I had been using PREVAGE Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum every night for 3 weeks and here's my review -

Texture - This orange color serum has glitters in it!
How luxurious!
It absorbs almost instantly into the skin without much massaging.
It really saves me a lot of time and hassle.
Smell - Slightly scented, it's very pleasant.
Result - The effect is visible on the first application.  Skin feels dewy and smooth.  After 1 week of usage, my skin feels more supple and firm.  My complexion is glowing!  The good result makes me want to try other products from PREVAGE range!


Like it?  But a little patience is needed, PREVAGE Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum will only be available at Elizabeth Arden counters from January 2013.

Elizabeth Arden Counters in Singapore -
1. Takashimaya (6735 7605)
2. Robinsons Raffles City (6336 1554)
3. Robinsons Centre Point (6738 9389)
4. OG People’s Park (6538 5970)
5. OG Albert Complex (6334 3690)
6. Metro Paragon (6737 1492)

Price - S$ 399.00 (1.0 fl. oz.)

I can hear a lot of WOWs, and OOOHs at the price.  But hey hey, not sure if anyone would agree with this, but personally I feel that numerous dresses and expensive branded bags will become white elephants if a woman is not able to present a youthful and energetic appearance.  Able to look younger than my age is my pride and confidence, it was never how much shoes I own or how huge my wardrobe is :)

Gonna end this post with a group photo together with other beautiful bloggers at
Elizabeth Arden's wonderful private event.


1 comment: