expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 12 December 2012

My wardrobe

A collection of what I had wore recently and a few self-takes.
This post is actually made up of my Instagram pics.
I thought of just putting everything together.

~~~@@~~~

It was a bold combination of orange and pink.
Multi-colored clutch bag and shoes gave the overall look a softer approach.
If I wore black heels with black handbag, probably will look too sharp.


Hot pink tunic & belt - Bangkok
Orange pants - Uniglo
Cloth bangles & Multi-colored  clutch - Bangkok

Rainbow heels - KIYO


~~~@@~~~


T-shirts not necessary goes with jeans and shorts only.
I matched it with a chiffon mini-skirt, weekend need not be boring.
Usagi Hairband, T-shirt with puffy sleeves, Naraya sling bag, chiffon skirt - Bangkok
Pink Wedges - Mitsu
Usagi Hairband are simply a wired  thin piece of cloth.


~~~@@~~~


Soft colors for feminine look.
Chiffon lacy cream top - 淘宝
Light blue and pink pleated skirt - Bangkok
Pink wedges - Bata
I did filter this pic but make-up was kept light to match with the outfit.



~~~@@~~~


Red is a color that makes every woman look lively and vibrant.
Chiffon blouse, red mini-skirt, white clutch - Bangkok


~~~@@~~~


Wearing pink makes a person more approachable.
Pink cardi - Hypnosis
Blouse - Bangkok
Light brown belt - 淘宝
White shorts - Osmose
Naraya tote bag - Bangkok
Pink banana clip - Bangkok, it's really big and 夸张, but being pretty is all that matters.

~~~@@~~~


As a manicurist, I am very sensitive to colors.
It reflects on my dressing.
I decide what look I prefer on that day, soft gentle look as above, or sharp and chic as below.
Hairband - Chomel
Navy Blue Blouse - Bangkok
Denim Jeggings - Uniglo

~~~@@~~~


Vampy look in black.  Wore these on a rainy day.
Knitted top - Hypnosis
Gauze skirt & stocking - 淘宝
Suede boots - Bugis Village

~~~@@~~~


Yellow isn't a easy color to pull off.
This is sort of mustard and compliments my skin tone.
I looked fat cos' I put on weight (damn it), nevertheless the overall look is very 小女人.
Dress - Bangkok
Cream ribbon belt - 淘宝
Hair clip - China
Close-up of the lace detail.

~~~@@~~~


I can never put on a ragged look.
This was the best I could.  Was comfortable on a rainy day.
Knitted top - H&M (kids' department)
Cream shorts - Kate Love
Military boots - 淘宝

~~~@@~~~


In bold colors again.
Was wearing the same pink tunic as the first pic.
Match with high-low hemline skirt this time, from Bangkok as well.
Skull ear hook from Scape, super love it.  It's currently on loan to my kid sis.

There are always different opinions on my dressing.
Some say they love it ^.^
Some say it just too bold and not appropriate in Singapore  (only acceptable in overseas... meaning Singapore girls don't deserve to dress up??)
Some say I should dress my age (ie. to wear their mothers' clothing)

Whatever it is, the only person who has the right to approve and disapprove my dressing is my hubby.


No comments:

Post a Comment