expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 7 October 2024

Kuala Lumpur 7D6N - Day 5

22/08/2024

These were my Givenchy beauty loots gotten at TRX the day before.
All lovely and cheaper than Singapore, took pic as I love the packaging.

Brunch at ICC Pudu again, this time had my son and big gal with me.
Curry noodle with char siew was weird, cockles were so bloody lolxx...  Our laksa is better.

The youngsters weren't too interested with the 3 small bites I bought.  They were actually tasty especially the glutinous rice.

We headed to Berjaya Square after that.

The kids had a good game of archery, it was so affordable.
I was happy by just admiring their endless energy.

There was this DIY instant noodle shop which had instant noodles from over Southeast Asia.

Hot water dispenser here and a topping bar which I didn't take photo of.

We landed in the one and only massage parlour in Berjaya Sq.
My masseur was kinda rough, almost had concussion cos she "shake" me so much.

Then I went for a wash and blow.  I wished there's a bathing service so that I didn't have to bath myself lolxx...

I forgotten where the kids went but I went back to TRX by cab.  I should had strolled to Pavilion then walked to TRX without spending money on transport urrgg...

Anyway, early dinner since I skipped lunch.

Braised trotter would be perfect if it had some lean meat.  It was totally just skin only.

Had wanton in chilli oil, the raw minced garlic was so strong oh gosh.

Then 10mins walk to Pavilion but didn't enter it.

Went to Donki instead.
Almost died on the flights of stairs.  How can I make it to Mount Bromo like this??

My ankles and kneecaps were so painful.  Can I just take pain killers to just climb through?  Haiz...

There were some items cheaper than Singapore.  Bought mouth rinse and a bottle of dry shampoo.

Ta bao milk tea.

Mascots seeking shelter from rain in the train station.

Was exhausted from Donki's killer stairs.  Waited around here half an hour for my Grab cab to bring me back.

Kung Fun Panda milk tea.
So cute, tried a sample of the milk, it was ok only.
The resemblance with me though lolxx...

The next day was bad, I had funny belly and cold sweat.  But I made it to The Petronas Twin Towers with no regrets.


No comments:

Post a Comment