expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 8 October 2024

Kuala Lumpur 7D6N - Day 6

23/08/2024

Slept for 12hours, felt slightly better.  Left the apartment around 12pm.

Bought cheena wonder pills from the mini mart which kinda worked a little.

Grab cab to my first visit to KLCC.

The day hardly started but my energy level was depreciating like quicksand, pity that I couldn't shop in this big mall.

Read reviews online that the toilet wasn't worth paying, so I held back my bladder to another toilet at other floor.

I quickly moved outdoor.

Finally seeing the Petrona Twin Towers close upfront.

Looked like a super mini version of Burj Khalifa, very remarkable building indeed.
I was so happy despite of my not too well body.


Not sure what's going on...

Was making my way, walking towards the direction to After One Cafe and found a better view of the Twin Towers.
Malaysians should be so proud of the towers.
Very crowded, not possible to take proper pic.  Plenty of "photographers" outside the "fence" area, not sure of the price.
Since I looked so cui, selfie would do.

I slowly snailed over to After One Cafe, took around 10mins.

Hojicha was so good, nice blend of coffee and tea in a cup.

Had salmon, was delicious but didn't have the appetite to finish the plate.

Grab cab.  It was raining, I fell before I could reach the car door.
Couldn't believe it.  Stunned on the ground and took some time to get up, drenched.

Funny tummy, sore all over, I slept on and off from 5pm till the next morning, haiz...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment