expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 9 October 2024

Kuala Lumpur 7D6N - Day 7

 24/08/2024

Last day in KL!

Woke up at 7am haahaahaa...  Bought sandwich and coffee from mini-mart.
All good without pinching pocket.

Then it was time to say goodbye to Regalia Residence.

Berjaya Sq again cos that's where we board our coach.   Mcdonalds for lunch.
Nasi lemak was surprisely good with juicy chicken, fragrance coconut rice and perfect sambal chilli.

There were screams from the roller coaster lolxx...

Our last bit of fun at Ta-Daa Box.

Had a super big cup of drink and a sad pink bear for RM24.

Back home with scars but an overseas holiday was better than none even if it's neighbour country.

I started to work in Sep as a beauty promoter in Orchard (it's so farrrrrrrrrrr from home).  The company was supposed to have a new counter which was why I was employed but was aborted till later notice.  With only 5 working days in Oct, I am close to jobless.  So I found another short-term brainless job which stretch through half of Nov and Dec.  The pay very low, I kinda regret applying for it.  See how ba...

I have all my travel plans mapped out for 2025 heehee...

No comments:

Post a Comment