expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 30 January 2017

Guerlain Super Aqua-Eye

*sponsored


Had been straining my eyes as a manicurist with many late nights before Chinese New Year.

Puffiness + dark eye circles became my major concern but I have no time for fussy eye care.  I need something EASY, QUICK and EFFECTIVE.

Sephora package came just in time.
The package came looking like a puffy pillow.   Within is bubble wraps protecting my valuable merchandise.

Guerlain Super Aqua-Eye Patch S$173.00
(6 sachets X 2 patches)

Each sachet contains a pair of transparent silicon eye masks/patches.

Guerlain Super Aqua-Eye patches are paraben-free, sulfate-free and phthalate-free.
  I won't compromise on my skincare, it's important that they are reliable and safe.

The patches are cooling, fits all the way to the corner of each eye.  And best of all they are ANTI-SLIP!

The eye patches moisturize, smoothen and decongest the delicate eye area with desert rose flower complex and various ingredients.  The instruction is 10mins application but I left it on about 15mins as the patches were still moist.

After removing the eye patches, I applied makeup immediately.  Most of the fine lines were eliminated, so my eye makeup glided on more smoothly than usual.  Puffiness were greatly reduced too and my eyes looked brighter.

Other eye products from Guerlain which will further enhance the effect of Super Aqua Eye Patches are:
Abeille Royale Up lifting Eye Care and Super Aqua-Eye Serum 

Beauty purchases are really easy, just a click away at online Sephora.
Shop your favourite Guerlain products HERE!




No comments:

Post a Comment