expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 10 December 2019

Halloween at Woodgrove 2019




I edited half amount of photos before I went China and the other half when I came back.  If not for the 3 days MC, don't know how long more I have to take to get this post done lolxx...

Information for my new readers, every 31st Oct, Woodgrove (at Woodlands) will celebrate Halloween and the public is welcome to join the fun.  There's no fix timing but the crowd generally starts coming in around 5pm and slowly disperse around 9pm if it falls on a weekday.  We had experience it on a weekend and the crowd was high till pass midnight.

Chauffeur (hubby) was not with me, so I went on foot around the compound to take clearer pictures of the decors before the crowd seeped in.  So much so that I lost my way and needed to google map back home lolxx...

The decorations were self funded put up by the residents in this private estate.  My sis was too occupied with stuffs so her house was bare, haiz....  Anyways, scroll down and enjoy the following photos:
.
.
.
.
.


























Halloween hand shake.




Interesting car boot decor but it's a pity that I didn't see it again in the evening.
















Icecream man already here to standby, ready to "huat".

This year I dressed up as blood platelet only known to cos players.

This is the anime blood platelet I was dressing as.
This is the typical one with long brown hair.  There are many blood platelets, so my real hair was okay just that I looked extremely low profile.


I went to the neighbour's to help to distribute candies.  It was great fun.








猪八戒 (Zhu Bajie) and 孙悟空 (Monkey God) really had me laughing hard.




This family distributed drinks, satay and chicken wings.  Many rich people around but being this generous is hard to come by.

Had satay and milo.


I found Baymax.
I remembered I watched the movie at home and when it "died" I cried howling really really loudly, waahaahaa....  I felt very silly, to cry watching cartoons.

The crowd.

Meteor shower lights always attract.

This year, some how, the security let vehicles to enter resulting quite a bad jam.
We saw a taxi driver and told him to U-turn.  He did not take our advise and was still there when we walked back after an hour.

So drivers, please keep out of Woodgrove/Oakwood Grove during Halloween, you need to walk in.





This was really cute in real life:

Halloween falls on a weekend next year, already looking forward to it (exciting!!), making plans of what to dress up as.

So finally everything is up and I will now start to do my Xi An China post.  It's going to take some time, if you are bored, can swing over to my diary at https://ordinaryauntie.blogspot.com/

Meanwhile I am looking at Tokyo in Apr 2020.  Maybe Luis can come along (depending on his schedule) else it's gonna be another solo adventure.  I am waiting for him so haven't book anything yet.

I am actually digging into my savings already cos I didn't manage to earn enough within 3 months.  But I don't want to wait any longer to see sakura.  I decided that it's worth it to sacrifice some money to fill up my heart and soul.  Please let me know if there's any cheat cheapest way to get to Japan during sakura season.  I am open to other areas, not necessarily Tokyo.

Till then, bye bye for the moment.





No comments:

Post a Comment