expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Dr Bronner's Whole Kernel Organic Virgin Coconut Oil

*sponsored


Besides Dr Bronner's 18-in-One Magic Soap which I had blogged about HERE,
I have another awesome organic to share:

Dr Bronner's Whole Kernel Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Within this glass tub is expeller-pressed from fresh, carefully dried coconut kernels whose brown inner skins have been left on, resulting in a more aromatic, nuttier-tasting oil. 

Versatile and delicious, Whole Kernel Coconut Oil can be used for stir-frying, sauces, baking and body care, including hair and body moisturising.

I cooked dinner replacing my usual cooking oil with this organic coconut oil.

Fragrance of coconut oil was filled in kitchen during cooking, but surprisingly, it did not leave any coconut taste to all the food I prepared.

My dinner platter with stir-fried beansprouts, a sunny up egg and chicken chop all prepared with Dr Bronner's Whole Kernel Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.
(except citrus sauce over boiled baby carrots and baby spinach)

If you are following my Dayre, you will know I was crazy busy.  And, I had totally neglected my feet for the longest time in my entire life >.<
I left the skin so dry that they wrinkled like dried prunes; I also left my nails naked :(

Dr Bronner's Whole Kernel Organic Virgin Coconut Oil gave my poor feet a INSTANT PAMPER.
The result, instant glowy skin and better looking nails (though naked).   I walked around in bedroom slippers.  The slippers were clean and fresh without oil stains.  And nope, no ants were attracted lolxx...

I know a lot of girls will goes "Eeeeeee.... so oily!"  It actually takes only 1 min of patience and all was absorbed into my skin.  Our skin needs more oil than we think. 

Bring the glass tub from the kitchen to the bed room still feels weird and unbelievable despite of my previous experience with Dr Bronner's 18-in-One Magic Soap, heehee.....

I am so in love with Dr Bronner's Whole Kernel Organic Virgin Coconut Oil!
It's so pure and healthy that it can be consumed as well as using as a body/hair care!

Dr Bronner’s Whole Kernel Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is 
*Certified Organic & Fair Trade Ingredients
Retail prices: 2oz $5.50 • 8oz $11.90 • 16oz $18.90 • 32oz $30.80 • 1GAL $109 • 5GAL $450

Dr. Bronner’s products are available at:

Nature’s Glory
315 Outram Road #01-09
Tan Boon Liat Building
Singapore 169074
Tel: 6227 1318
Email: customerservice@natures-glory.com

or e-shop at:
FREE DELIVERY for purchases S$150 & above.


3 comments: