expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 8 November 2012

Frankenweenie


Movie Synopsis



From Tim Burton ("Alice in the Wonderland, "The Nightmare Before Christmas") comes "Frankenweenie", a heart warming tale about a boy and his dog.  Filmed in black and white!!!  I have never watched movie in black and white before!  Also, the movie uses 200 puppets without computer animation (aside from special effects).





In Tim Burton's Frankenweenie, young Victor conducts a series of monstrous experiments to bring his beloved dog Sparky back to life, only to face unintended consequences with hilariously catastrophic adventures!



Though I love animals, did not keep any, cos' I will be broken hearted if it leaves me.  Face it, even the best vet is no god, if a pet's life span is due, just have to let it go.  As long as the pet was happy and was given the best during it's life time.  If I own a pet, I'll love it and good care of it as a mother would be.


Catch Disney's FRANKENWEENIE in cinemas this 15 November 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment