expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday 7 October 2012

Bifesta Cleansing Lotion

*Sponsored Review

I am having with me Bifesta Sebum Cleansing Lotion in travel size.


I wet one cotton pad with the cleanser and wipe half of my face.

Left side cleansed with one piece of cotton wet with Bifesta Sebum Cleansing Lotion.


Review - I had never use water based cleansing lotion before.  To me only milk or cream cleansers can remove make-up effectively.  Bifesta Cleansing Lotion had proven me wrong.  It's odourless, very gentle on skin without any irritation.  Awesome!

Like to win yourself a travel size Bifesta Cleansing Lotion?

Thank you Bifesta!




Disclaimer -
Although this is a sponsored review, it is based on my own experience through usage. I am not affiliated or in any way linked to this brand.  Results varies on different skin conditions, product may or may not be suitable for  individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment