expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 3 March 2023

Day 10 France, Serris

 05/12/2022


Never thought we could be in France.  When we were young, we didn't have the money, after we got married, we couldn't afford a family tour to Europe.  Finally the kids are grown and we are old,
WE ARE HERE.

Almost the same breakfast everyday, quite sick of it already.  I want dim sum, I want bee hoon, I want porridge, haiz...

God heard my prayer, there's fried rice lolxx...

Bus ride from Dijon to Serries, forgotten how long it took, we were given quite a few hours at La Vallee Village.   Wasn't too excited cos didn't have any intention to buy any branded stuff, if I buy, I may have to kiss my Japan vacation goodbye.

It's a pretty place anyway, take photos lor.

There were some cafes in the outlet village.

We bought rose ice cream to try, it's about SGD7 to 8.

Actually I was looking for a handphone bag, walked in and out of some big brands and small brands, didn't see anything I like within my budget.
Regret spending too much time here.

Val De Europe Mall was more affordable.

We found lunch!

House made lemon tea.

Lobster salad, NICE NICE NICE!

Burger steak, yummy!

Portion for dinosaurs.
This restaurant is highly recommended located at the first floor.

After lunch PapaVoo found his wool trench coat less than SGD100 and I killed it at Rituals again

Checked into Novotel Paris Est Hotel.

Lobby was modern and sleek.

Got vending machines but very ex leh...

Hall way.

However the room was very broken.
Shower area all cracked.

Rusty bar in the toilet.

And broken knob.

Had Gala dinner in a small private room at the hotel.  I was seated at the end corner, so was weirdly within but away from the rest of the group.  I watched the others as an outsider while enjoying my food.  Old man left his seat to join the rest of course, he was more fun loving than me.

Spring rolls, yummy huge starter.

Main dish decent salmon.

End with some nice caramel dessert cake.

We had only 3 days in France de...


No comments:

Post a Comment