expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 21 March 2013

Chillax Market at Tanglin Shopping Centre

Chillax Market was an atas flea market held in front of Tanglin Shopping Centre on the 8 & 9 March.
Precious Nail Services (which is me) was engaged to set up a nails booth there :)

All my barangs.  I know it doesn't look professional, but my polish display fits in nicely into this box.

See?  My nail polish display was well protected.  Heehee.......

Here was it!  Let me show you what's in the market!

Daaa Lah.......  They gave me a nice board banner.

This was my booth!  Cute or not?

Close-up pic.
Now, self-advertisement time:
Precious Nail Services is experienced  and had done for various corporate events.
We charge from S$200 depending on duration and location.
You may contact us by email preciousnail@rocketmail.com

Back to Chillax Market, as I had mentioned, it was an atas event.
All vendors sells mid to high end products such as art works, home decor, accessories and clothings.
I believe it's the only market that accepts credit card payments!!

The crowd consist of mainly foreigners and tourists, hardly any locals.
I had never served so many caucasians in my whole life lolxx....

Many shoppers bought themselves a glass of champagne (S$10/glass) to enjoy while shopping around.  Atas...... lolxx....

One of the vendor selling unique decors.

Aroma and fragrances.

Fine home decors.

Some apparels (not cheap)

The response for my mobile nail service was luke warm, but it's not my fault.
Area around Tanglin Shopping Centre is pretty stale compared to Orchard Road.
Self-take pic to kill time.

This is The Ice Cream & Cookie Co.

I bought their Milk & Cookies to try, very yummy although a bit pricey at S$6 each.
They do cater for functions and parties.

On the second day of Chillax Market, that's the 9 March, "tragic" happened......

Tragic #1

(yes, not one, I had #1 #2 & #3)

The organiser decided to move my booth to the walk way so that it's more noticeable.
While re-setting up, I dropped my salted egg bread bun into the carpark T____T
It was suppose to be my lunch ok!!  But it became a feast for those birds instead $#%@^&

Tragic #2

There was a suddenly down pour in the afternoon.
The organiser's and my booth was literally drenched in rain despite of the roof shelter.

It was the kind of situation which open flea markets fear most.

Was all wet while helping the organiser to "rescue" they electric appliances as well as my own stuffs.

Water was still dripping from my nose at this pic lolxxx....
I send this "可怜落汤鸡" pic to my hubby so that he would pick me up without further delay, heehee.....
Drenched with dampen mood, I decided to end my day early.
By the time my hubby came to pick me up, I was semi-dry already.

Before hubby came, Tragic #3 

I walked into Tanglin Shopping Centre and went right into the gents.  I swear I did not see those male latrines, I don't know where were my eyes then.   No man was inside so I went into a cabin to loo loo.  When I was done, I opened the door and saw a man standing there shh shh-ing.  That's when I realised that the male latrines were there all the time!  I screamed "SORRY!!" and dashed out of the toilet without washing my hands sia.  He wasn't embarrassed but I was!!!  Omg...... I nearly died.  I went back to the ladies to wash my hands 10 mins later, wt*  Blamed it on the rain water which blurred my glasses and affected my vision.  Actually, I know very well it's my own blur-ness to be blame.  But I am born blur, it's a birth defect which cannot be rectified no matter how hard I try -__-

Hubby dearest finally came and we went CozyCot Retail outlet at Orchard Central to get my prize and bought some crazy sale items.  You can read about it here.  Before heading home, we had dinner at Orchard Central and  something hilarious happened (AGAIN) due to our blur-ness.

 My blur-ness + my hubby's blur-ness =  笑死人 dining experience.
Will post about it soon, stay tuned!



2 comments:

  1. Lol...you're hilarious. If I were you, I'll blackout. Sometimes when we cannot tahan we just have to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee.... thank you for popping by! A lot of times, I cannot tahan myself also, so many things can happen within a day lolxx..

      Delete