expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 17 May 2013

Nana's Green Tea at Plaza Singapura


Plaza Singapura had been under going lots of changes.  Most of you probably didn't know that I had worked there for 4 years about 15 years ago during Orchad Yaohan's era.  I worked in a flooring material showroom which was how I developed love with marbles, granites, slates and other natural stones.

The new extension wing has successfully inject new life and definitely bringing in crowds with more retail outlets, not forgetting various exciting dining options.

The hottest in town topic is probably Tim Ho Wan with insane queue.
As much as I love tim sum, queueing isn't my hobby, fortunately.

Previous visit at Plaza Singapura was having tea with my girlfriend at Hoshino Coffee, click HERE to read review.

This time was forever alone dinner at Nana's Green Tea after candy tasting at LollyTalk.
Here's my forever alone face in case you are a new reader and doesn't know how the blog owner looks like ~
I look different in real life somehow, but I swear no photoshop except filter.

Sounded like a tea-house, Nana's Green Tea serves Japanese food as well.

Some dining tables are designed like dressing tables, so special.

But I didn't get to seat at the "dressing table", I got to seat at the "cage" lolxx..


There isn't much variety in the menu, perhaps they are still new, but they serve really fast!

Lcocmoko Don $15.80
Beef patty served over warm Japanese rice garnished with lettuce, tomato, broccoli, and soft boil egg, accompanied with miso soup.
The soft boil egg was seducing me to suck it, beef patty covered with savoury sauce was yummy, and yes I gobbled up all the veg.  The taste was very similar to what I had at Aloha Bugis+, read about it HERE.
As such, although the taste was consider good, but there wasn't any excitement for me.

Hairy Arms Monster (le hubby) finally came.  He was too bloated to have dinner, so we shared dessert.

Macha Shira Parfait S11.80
Macha Ice cream with red bean paste, added some crunchy cereal and topped with whipped cream

Sharing this sweet little tower of parfait with Hairy Arms Monster turned out to be a romantic affair <3

End of  review, but will be popping into Plaza Singapura again for something new!

Meanwhile here's the address:

Nana's Green Tea
The Atrium Orchard
60B Orchard Road
#03-80/82 Plaza Singapura
Singapore 238891




Date of visit: 24 Apr 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment