expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 13 June 2014

JC New Zealand Skincare

*sponsored


Have not been to New Zealand, yet.  But getting my hands on some New Zealand skincare is cool!

Before I proceed with my reviews, a little more about JC New Zealand skincare products.  They composed of 100% natural ingredients, mainly the best lanolin oil from the wol of New Zealand's iconic sheep.
 Most important of all, products are not tested on animals ^.^

Lanolin Lip Balm  (0.15oz) S$14.50
Size of a normal lipstick, retractable balm stick by twisting the bottom.  Almost no scent, very comfortable on lips without being too oily.  SPF25 protection is a plus!

Lanolin & Collagen Creme (3.5oz) S$41.00
Contains - Protein Enhanced Collagen,
Antioxidant Vitamin E,
Cooling Aloe Vera,
and Natural Lanolin.
It claims to promote youthful skin by plumping and tightening the skin.  May be use day and night.

The white cream lingers a baby powder smell on the skin.  Smells so good and pampering that I feel like applying it all over my body =D

The cream took a only a few seconds to absorb into the skin, no sticky residue.  I have combination skin so I apply less on my oily T-zone and slightly more on the other areas.   Skin feels like baby and smells like baby ^.^

Placenta Creme (3.5oz) S$50.00
Contains - Sheep Placenta Extract,
Vitamin E,
and Lanolin.
It claims to stimulate cell renewal function with placenta extract; promotes blood circulation with Vitamin E which is directly absorbed through the skin and helps to prevent melanin (pigmentation) from building up.  May be use day and night.

Texture and smell is the same as Lanolin & Collagen Creme, LOVE IT!

I am already 43 this year, not a lavishing beauty, but I am facing the world with confidence and pride cos' I takes good care of my skin with good anti-aging skincare like JC New Zealand.
Don't say I never share ;)

JC New Zealand is available at ~

Watson Singapore at Ngee Ann City

John Little at Plaza Singapura

John Little at Marina Square
and
Urban Front (Chinatown MRT)
5 Banda Street #02-68,
Singapore 05005
Tel: 6220 2615
HP: 8157 5661
Opening hours: 9am - 5pm

You may also purchase online from their web-site at ~


More information and updates at ~




No comments:

Post a Comment