expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Go Buy Lah! Online shopping!

*sponsored



I am a super woman.

I bought all these for the family by myself!

Taking a train or bus is not possible with this massive load lah sia.
Hubby did not drive me, neither did I take a cab.

I went here!
The most guilt free online shopping ever!!!  Waahaaahaaaa....

FREE SHIPPING!
NO MINIMUM PURCHASE!

Go Buy Lah delivers from Mondays to Saturdays.  Payment can be made by credit cards, PayPal or Cash On Delivery.

I just scroll scroll www.gobuylah.sg, click click, sit at home, shake my butt legs and wait for my purchases to reach my door step.

EASY  AND HAPPY!

The Mama Shop is my favorite!  A lot of household items which are heavy and bulking yet cannot live without are here!


I stocked up my Milo, household detergents and a hand soap.
Really can't imagine if I were to carry all these into a bus!

Skyrim PC Game S$14.90
Chosen by King Luis >.<

Bean Bag Ipad Holder S$19.90.
It seemed a nice sofa for Domo lolxx...

This Bean Bag Ipad Holder is for le hubby as Father's Day pressie (he didn't buy me anything for Mother's Day lor, somebody please "educate" him.)
Nice right?  I got good taste, heehee....

Morries Thermo Pot S$24.90

Pink!  It's for me to pack home cooked food to work, heehee...

And my most satisfying buy -
TOYOMI BBQ Grill Pan S$69.90

Family BBQ time!


Restaurant standard kind of BBQ food we got, heeheehee..
The non-stick grill plate and a bottom tray can be removed and easily cleaned with soup and hot water.  Best buy ever!

Whether you are too busy or simply lazy, this online shopping mall is for you!
Go Buy Lah!


What are you waiting for!

Sign up as a member now and get $5 off for your first purchase!

Becos' you are my reader and supporter, you get another $5 discount!

Discount Code: Susan05

Total $10 discount!

That's not all!
.
.
.
Stand to Win an Apple Watch!!

To enter:
1)  Register as a member at www.GoBuyLah.sg (and get your $5 discount!)
2)  Shop and purchase online from now till 30 June 2015.

Contest is open to Singaporeans and/or Permanent Residents only.
Winner will be notified via email by 15 July 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment