expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 30 April 2013

PUSH UP Cream from Audrey Christian

*Sponsored


I had been focusing a lot on anti-aging facial products which I use them on my neck area as well, totally neglecting my decollete (upper chest area) and na na pok (breast area).   Not that I am happy with these areas but since they are covered by clothes most of the time, I "pretend" that those area are doing fine.

Ok, I am so sorry my dear boobs.  The both of you had nursed my children but I totally forgot that you deserve better treatment.

Thank you Cozycot for giving me this opportunity to do a review on Audrey Christian PUSH UP Cream for breast, neck & tummy, it is the first body care cream I ever own.


BUST WELLNESS IS MORE THAN JUST ABOUT SIZE
No doubt size is important, it's even more important to maintain a beautiful silhouette to feel confident, attractive and happy.  Audrey Christian has developed the PUSH UP Breast, Neck & Tummy Cream, a fusion cream which combines traditional skin care knowledge with state-of-the-art biotechnology to tone and restore breast and skin tissues.

Audrey Christian PUSH UP Cream is for women of all shapes and ages.  It is safe for pregnant women and lactating mothers.  Just wipe cream off nipples before breast feeding.

Audrey Christian PUSH UP Cream helps to:
* Regain the symmetry of bust,
* Shape, firm and lift breasts,
* Remove stretch marks and scars,
* Diffuse wrinkles and fine lines on body,
* Improve cellulite,
* Improve skin tone,
* Boost circulation to revitalise entire neckline/decolletage.

NO SECRET INGREDIENTS
Audrey Christian PUSH UP Cream is an all-natural skin care product with the following ingredients:

Apricot Kernel Oil
Castor Plant Seed Oil
Jojoba Seed Oil
Rahnella/Soy Protein Ferment
Sausage Tree Fruit

Sausage Tree??!!??  waahaahaaahaaa..... what a funny name!  I was so curious that I went to google about it.  Sausage Tree is a common name given to Kigelia Aficana.  And I managed to find a pic of Sausage Tree Fruit too ^.^

Sausage Tree Fruit

Shape like sausage but doesn't look delicious.  The size of this woody looking fruit is 30 - 100cm long and up to 18cm broad, weights between 5 - 10kg.  While this fruit doesn't look too appealing, the active ingredients in the extracts of Kigelia Africana and fermented soy protein stimulate tissue metabolism, in which breast and skin tissues are synthesised and repaired effectively.  So, do not judge a fruit by it's appearance, lolxx...  Back to the topic......

The natural ingredients are also used to stimulate the body's production of collagen and elastic, boosting the skin's elasticity.  These in turn make the breasts appear fuller, firmer and shapelier.  PUSH UP Cream encourages cell regeneration, fights off wrinkles and firms slackened skin on the neck, chest and tummy.  As such, it even prevents and reduces stretch marks during and after pregnancy!

The above information (except for the Sausage Tree Fruit part, lolxx) are extracted from the little pink booklet which was given to me together with the PUSH UP Cream.  After much understanding, here's my review:

Packaging:  Comes in a beautiful hot pink tube of 150ml.

Texture and smell:  Luxurious white cream with perfume scent which lingers for a few hours.

Pampering myself......

Result:
This pic is taken on 19 Apr BEFORE using the PUSH UP Cream.
My neck has ugly deep folds of lines which has been bothering me forever.
The scar on my chest wall is caused by a minor surgery I had last year.

I use the cream every night after shower over my neck, decollete (upper chest area) and breasts.

AFTER using product for 12 days, pic taken on 30 Apr.

 As you can see the creases on my neck are not so deep already.
My boobs are filling up small gaps at this slightly big bra I am wearing, but I can't show that "area", cos' me 良家妇女 ok, heehee.....
It didn't help to reduce my surgical scar though.

PROMOTION & COMPETITION

Stand to win a 3-carat rubellite and diamond pendant necklace from internation jeweller Mouawad worth $3000!

Competition runs from 1 April to 30 June 2013.
PUSH UP Breast, Neck & Tummy Cream will be on sale for $89 (U.P. $129) during this period.
Click here for more details.

Audrey Christian PUSH UP Cream is available at ~~
SASA Cosmetics
Guardian Health & Beauty Pharmacy



Disclaimer -
Although this is a sponsored review, it is based on my own experience through usage. I am not affiliated or in any way linked to this brand.  Results varies on different skin conditions, product may or may not be suitable for  individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment