expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 12 August 2013

Zardoze Fashion Show at Fashion TV Beach Festival

*sponsored


Was invited to Fashion TV Beach Festival held at Tanjong Beach Club in Sentosa island.
Image from https://www.facebook.com/Zardoze

Only informed that the theme was white, I was clueless on what to wear.  By the time I knew from my blogger friends that they were wearing causal beach wear, it was too late for me to hunt for white bikini or white sheer dresses/tops.  So I made do with a white tank top from Uniglo and white shorts with flora prints, looking fat in most pics lolxx.....

Tonged my hair, cos' straight was too serious.

This van outside Tanjong Beach Club assured that I was at the right place.

Reached about 6pm to avoid the sun although the party started around 12pm.



What's a party without beer?  So, yeah!

 I was really distracted looking at topless hunks while my hubby was busy looking at little girls with bikini. 
It's okay to let our hearts eyes to wander once in a while, just remember to bring them back home later, heehee...

The catwalk runway was staged between swim pools,  COOL!

Cameras of all sizes and brands could be found clicking non-stop below the stage lolxx...

Excitement built up when it turned dark....

The evening ends on a glamorous note with ZARDOZE Fashion Show.
Image from https://www.facebook.com/Zardoze
    
Celebrity blogger, Dawn Yang was the host for Zardoze Fashion Show.
Image credit Tay Yong Chuen

Not easy to capture good pics.
  

As most of my pics turned out really bad, most of the gorgeous pics which you will be seeing below were taken by Mr Tay Yong Chuen.  He was kind enough to let me share his photos in my blog.  Couldn't believe he can be so nice as I don't know him in person.  I hope my readers will appreciate the photos the way I do.

ZARDOZE's clothing line projects modern-day silhouettes infused with artisan cuts.
Image credit Tay Yong Chuen

Feminine touch with light fabric and uncluttered design.
 Image credit Tay Yong Chuen

Elegant front....
Image credit Tay Yong Chuen

..... with a bold statement at the back.
Image credit Tay Yong Chuen

Let those skirts sway and fly.........
Image credit Tay Yong Chuen

Red never fails to seduce, especially with the right cut.
Image credit Tay Yong Chuen

 My dream beach wear!  But I'll have to lose many kg to fit in.
Image credit Tay Yong Chuen

Rock it!  You got all eyes on you!
Image credit Tay Yong Chuen

ZARDOZE puts forward fashion that reflects its stylistic importance.
Their apparels are practical and wearable for women who desire style with taste.
Image credit Tay Yong Chuen

Assembled with a strong creative framework on women's body and culturally diverse team of top designers.
This is one of my favourite piece, loving it's delicate gold design at the sides creating a slim silhouette.

Here's J.P. Rangel, Creative Director of Zardoze with his models.
Image credit to Mr Tay Yong Chuen
For more variety of shots, please click HERE.

ZARDOZE is available online as well as the following stores:

Singapore: Robinsons Shopping Centre at Raffles City (Level 2) and Centrepoint Orchard.
Malaysia: Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur
Indonesia: MUSE and Galeries Lafayette, Jakarta

If you buy Zardoze online, it is FREE worldwide shipping to
ANYWHERE in the world!
zardoze.com

Zardoze Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Zardoze

Zardoze's Twitter and Instagram @zardozefashion


No comments:

Post a Comment